We believe that every individual has the right to protect his or her Personal Data. Such Personal Data may not be processed save within the binding limits of transparency, honesty and respect to human dignity.
1. What personal data do we collect?
1.1 When you use the Website or any service we provide, or otherwise contact or interact with us through this Website, over the phone, by email or in person, you agree and consent that we may collect, store and use personal data that you disclose to us.
1.3 Various technologies such as cookies may be used on our Website and our applications in order to make them more user-friendly, effective and secure. Such technologies may lead to data being collected automatically by us or by third parties on behalf of us.
2. How will we use your personal data?
- 2.1 We may use your personal data for the purposes of:
- (a) provide you with the services offered through the Site to fulfil your requests.
- (b) completing any transactions that you have made through the Website;
- (c) passing your personal data to our employees and agents and to third party contractors
where necessary to complete any transactions that you have made through the Website;
- (d) allowing us to contact you (including by post, phone and email) for customer support
services and to verify any claims or requests you make if you use our "Contact Us" service;
- (e) providing you with a personalised browsing experience when using our Website; and
- (f) making improvements to our Website and for our own internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can consistently improve our Website to better meet your needs
→If you do not provide us with certain of your information, we may not be able to fulfil the requested Purpose of collection, such as to respond to your queries or provide the Site to you.
- 2.2 We may also use your personal data for purposes connected or relevant to the business of
Artan Consultants & Educational Services, such as:
- (a) complying with legal and regulatory obligations and requirements;
- (b) enforcing obligations owed to Artan Consultants & Educational Services;
- (c) researching and developing new products and services or improving existing products
and services of Artan Consultants & Educational Services;
- (d) accounting, risk management, compliance and record keeping purposes;
- (e) carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis; and
- (f) staff training.
3. Disclosure of information
- 3.1 We will not sell your personal data to third parties.
personal data may be disclosed and shared within our company to allow us to provide the
products and services which you have requested.
- 3.3 We may disclose or share your personal data with parties who provide necessary services to us, such as:
- (a) service providers and data processors working on our behalf.
- (b) our consultants and professional advisers (such as accountants, lawyers, auditors).
- 3.4 We will also disclose your personal data to third parties in order to comply with legal obligations or industry requirements. This includes disclosures to legal, regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities.
- 3.5 Our Website may have the functionality to allow you to share your personal data with other third parties such as other users of our Website. You are responsible for your choice(s) and are
deemed to have provided consent for any sharing of your personal data in the manner provided
by the Website.
- 3.6 In addition to the circumstances described above, we may disclose your personal data:
- (a) if required to do so by law, court order or where requested by other government or law
- (b) where we consider that disclosure is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate
interests (without prejudice to your rights);
- (c) where substantially all of the Website and/or our assets are acquired, to the purchaser(s)
and its (their) advisers in connection with such acquisition to use your personal data on
the same basis as we do; or
- (d) as permitted by law.
4. Third Parties
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure that is beyond our control.
We will retain your information for the period necessary to fulfil the Purposes outlined in this Policy and as otherwise needed to comply with applicable law and internal company policies.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction
What are Cookies
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
Web site cookies policy
It also explains how contact us with any questions concerning this Policy.
This Policy applies to any of Artan Holding's Websites, apps or services that link to this policy or incorporate it by reference.
Session cookies: Session cookies are stored in memory and never written to disk. When the browser closes, the cookie is permanently lost from this point on
Persistent cookies: record information about your preferences and are stored in your browser cache or mobile device; and
Third party cookies: placed by someone other than us which may gather data across multiple websites or sessions.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide certain features, such as automatic forwarding to the least busy server, or remembering your wish lists.
Analytical / performance cookies. These cookies collect information on how users use our website, for example which pages you visit most often, whether you receive any error messages and how you arrived at our website. Information collected by these cookies is used only to improve your use of our website. These cookies are sometimes placed by third party providers of web traffic and analysis services. We use Google Analytics. For information on how Google processes and collects your information and how you can opt out, please see the table below providing for a Google Analytics opt-out link.
How to block cookies
Most internet browsers are set up by default to accept cookies. However, if you want to refuse or delete them (or similar technologies) please refer to the help and support area on your browser for instructions on how to block or delete cookies (for example: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari).
Google Chrome; Go to Chrome menu icon and click ‘settings’. Click "Show advanced settings" at the bottom. In the "Privacy" section, click "Content settings" button. In the "Cookies" section, Click "All cookies and site data". To Delete all cookies, click "Remove all" button.
Microsoft internet explorer; Disable, Enable Cookies in Internet Explorer. Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button. Next click Internet Options and select the Privacy tab. Under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click Apply.
Apple safari; Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your apple device. Scroll down and tap on Safari. Under Privacy & Security, tap on Block Cookies. Choose between Always, From Third parties and advertisers, and Never.
Mozilla Firefox; Open your Firefox browser. Click on the Tools Menu. Click on "Options.". Select "Privacy Settings.". If you want no restrictions, tick "Accept cookies from sites." Set "Keep until" to "they expire." If you want to set some restrictions, unclick "Accept cookies from sites.
Your right to withdraw consent. Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest. In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
Direct marketing. You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request, which should be in writing to us.
Keeping your information. We will only use and store your information for as long as it is required for the purposes it was collected for. How long it will be stored for depends on the information in question, what it is being used for and, sometimes, statutory legal requirements.
If you have any questions about this Policy or information we have collected about you or you want to amend your date, please Contact Us
P.O. Box 19379, Doha, Qatar.
We will aim to respond to all queries within 30 days.
Changes to our policy.
This policy may be updated from time to time.
The visitor of the website will be notified of the update through pop-up on the website.
If you are resident in the EU you can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
For more information regarding cookies.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable in any event for any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind or for any loss of reputation or goodwill suffered as a result of unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure of your personal data.
We reserve all copyrights, and other proprietary rights, contained on this Website. All marks, logos, names and images displayed on our Websites whether the registered, or unregistered are our trademarks.